In today's digital era, the way organizations do business is rapidly changing. Today, professionals help organizations to create their internet web presence, reaping huge profits for organizations by reaching out to more customers and spreading awareness of their products.
The training on 'Graphics Design' aims to educate participants who are creative thinkers, excellent practitioners, and who are aware of the commercial applications of the discipline, as well as its experimental potential, and contextualization, across media.
The beauty of this training is that you can become self-employed and employer of labour, you can as well keep your existing job, work from home and still reap the benefits as any other web-developers or graphics designers in the world.
Below is the list of the Modules to be covered:
1. Basic Core or Color Theory
2. Graphic Design I
3. Digital Graphics
4. Working with Photoshop
5. Graphic Design History
6. Working With Fireworks
7. Working With CorelDraw
8. Image Compression and Management
9. Image Extension
This training is a 100% practical, every student is expected to come with a laptop, there will be an assignment at the end of each session.
Limited Seats Available:
1. No initial capital to start, all you need is the skills
2. Work from the comfort of your home or office
3. No fix price, there is no limit price to charge your clients
4. You will also be paid annually for maintenance and renewal
5. You don’t have to quit your existing job, you can do it at your convenient time
Course fee: Weekends - ₦30,000 Week days - ₦25,000
Course duration: 4 Weekends or 8 Week days (Lagos)
Date: Weekends, for Weekdays - Call for bookings
Time: Weekends - 10am to 3pm (Lagos)
Venue: Weekends - Lagos: SAMAK Halls, Plot CL2, Ikosi Road, Oregun, Lagos. Weekdays - Our Office: 21, James Robertson Street, Surulere, Lagos.